Update!!!

2/25/2024: Picture content is slowly being removed from here on my blog and is being migrated to my YouTube channel @davidwxnut

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Day Trip - Moscow & Lewiston, Idaho

On May 20, 2017, we took a Saturday trip to Deary, Idaho to visit a family member, then on to Moscow and Lewiston, Idaho where the following photos were taken.



The following pictures were taken at the Arboretum and Botanical Gardens at the University of Idaho, located in Moscow.








The following pictures were taken at the top of Lewiston Hill.





I had no idea that Idaho had a seaport!!!


Locomotive Park in Lewiston. I didn't know what I'd found when locating this one, but it was obviously unique. Turns out, it's a rarity. It is a Heisler steam engine. The drive train is what makes these unusual, as it is all-wheel drive, and were used primarily on logging railroads.










No comments:

Post a Comment