Update!!!

2/25/2024: Picture content is slowly being removed from here on my blog and is being migrated to my YouTube channel @davidwxnut

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Hoarfrost on Antoine Peak

On December 10, 2017, I made another trip up Antoine Peak. Down here in the valley, the major weather influence was an inversion. The top of Antoine was up in the fog. I thought that there might be some good displays of hoarfrost, and was completely rewarded with the best show I've ever seen.

Photos below:



The "freeze line" on the fence posts in the parking area. 
























Notice the huge curve in the trunk of this tree!










Looking south-west. Down-town Spokane is a white smudge on the right side.

Looking down Sullivan Road.

Deer in the field at the base of Antoine Peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment