Update!!!

2/25/2024: Picture content is slowly being removed from here on my blog and is being migrated to my YouTube channel @davidwxnut

Sunday, July 8, 2018

International Lone Star - Interior Photos

Back in early 2015, I arrived early at the local blood donation center, noticed a hobby store near by, and decided to spend the few extra minutes there. While looking around, I noticed an International Lone Star model up on a top shelf. I had seen these models for sale online for around $80 up to $150, and had told myself that if I ever saw one for sale in a hobby shop at a good price, I would buy it. The price tag was just below $80. After a few moments of "internal war" with myself, I took it to the check-out counter. I told the guy at the cash register that there was no one here to talk me out of buying this, so here goes. He laughed and said that they like it when that happens!

At any rate, not long after purchasing it, I moved across the country and began a new life. The model sat in the storage closet for a couple of years. I've finally gotten around to working on it. The interior is done with some photos of that below the jump break.







No comments:

Post a Comment