Update!!!

2/25/2024: Picture content is slowly being removed from here on my blog and is being migrated to my YouTube channel @davidwxnut

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sundials

Sundials are interesting to me and below are some photos of two that I've found in the area.



This first one is very primitive and would have to be highly inaccurate, except maybe twice a year. This one is located in a small corner of Riverfront Park that I happened to walk into when exploring areas that I hadn't been yet.


This second one is located in the children's park at Mirabeau Park in Spokane Valley. While I have no idea where the movable pole is or if there even is one, this sundial would be considerably more accurate given it takes account of the movement of the sun in its path through the sky.





No comments:

Post a Comment